BLOG EDITING = DONE !

FINALLY ! Got the chance to seriously edit this webpage of mine .

Might seem too colorful and girly , but well , the URL of my blog is pretty 'emo' , you might say , but I've been wanting to have a blog with that name ! Hahaha :) 
So I 'redeem' myself with this oh-so-colorful background and all .
Hahaha :)
The background and everything is pretty much in a 'cheerful' mode . 
Gah .
As I said in the previous blog , the 'Blog Migration' thing , I wanted to edit my blog , but actually never happened because I didn't really get the time .
It was 5th of September , and today is like 24th of November .
Whahaha ! 
Hey , I got other important things to take care of ! :) 
Oh well , the other Multiply blogs are going to be pasted here , no need to go to that page :) 
Me love ya'll :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: