Midnight Mourn -

OCTOBER 15TH 2008
12:30 A.M

Dramatic enough ? 
LOL 

The title just blew it all . 
Well let me just tell you what I feel right now .

It's amazing how someone can turn 180 degrees in a matter of days . 
You know someone your whole life and just , not knowing who the person is anymore . 
I mean , physically , they're the same , but deep down , they're a whole different person . 

'Losing people isn't that bad .'
Geez , I tell myself that everyday . 

Well people change , that's why I don't just rely on a particular person , except for family , of course , they're like , totally inseparable . 
And there's just some people who you know will always be there for you no matter what , and just won't change . They're exceptional :) 

So yea , people change , and there's nothing you can do to change it . 
I do believe that people come and go in your life , maybe at the wrong time , maybe at the time when you need them most , or well , I don't know , there's never a right time to say goodbye . 
But when they go from your life , you don't have to necessarily replace them , because in some cases , some people are just truly irreplaceable . 
But as time flies , you might find someone who fill the spot :) 

Lovesss XXX

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: