'The truth hurts, and lies worse...'

I have been playing it over and over for like, say, 10 times today? Yes, that James Morrison song (feat. Nelly Furtado) has been haunting my ears for a few hours today. It tells about how a relationship is coming to an end. Good song, good song indeed. 


Okay, so, I'm still pissed that I missed out on my friend's birthday party last Saturday, was looking forward to go and everything, but had to cancel on the last minute :( 

On the bright side, watched Yes Man last Sunday. Freaking hilarious! :) It tells about how we should always focus on positive things in life, and say yes to every opportunity that's offered to us (not too keen about this point of the movie). Although I find some of the scenes ridiculous, but it's alright :) 

I really miss this one person in my mind. I really did regret doing all the stupid things I did in the past, although it wasn't completely my fault. I really want to start off fresh on where we left off, but I guess that's just another dream I have to put on hold. Before he headed back home to where he lives currently, I texted him by saying that out of the crushes I had, he is the hardest to get rid off (in my mind, that is, even 'til now). He didn't reply, maybe he was still in shock, or he just didn't know what to say, or how to respond to it. I wasn't really expecting him to reply and say that he still feels the same way or whatever, well I thought he would've responded, to say the least. I don't even know what's the reason behind me not being able to forget about him, I mean, it is pretty easy for some people to just forget if they're in my case, mostly because I don't get to meet him and all, I just can't seem to put the feelings away. 

...dor!
I miss you :( 



'...it's like chasing the very last train, but it's too late...'
- Broken Strings

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: