I'm afraid of myself!

"Here's the thing about mistakes. Sometimes, even when you know something's a mistake, you gotta make it anyway." 

I was up all night, watching How I Met Your Mother 'til I'm done with the first season. This quote is really good, I just have to post it on my blog. 

Well these days I feel things have been really weird lately. I won't say I have sixth sense or anything, but I gotta say, strange things have happened! I was humming this old song last Saturday morning, it was a really old song to be honest, and I turned on the radio, and it's the song that I was humming and I immediately stopped because I was in too much shock. And I told my brother I wanted to eat pizza and that exact night my Mom brought home a pan of pizza. With my favorite toppings, of course :) 

Those are just some of the things that have been really strange that happened. There are lots more that I can't really say here because of certain reasons :p 

Other small things-- like thinking Nadal would've won the tennis match against Federer, and like saying things others have in their mind. Random, unpredictable things. I really don't know what's gotten into me. Coincidence? Might be. Or, is it really? ;) 

Well umm, I was in the mood to write, but not to write a long post. 
So, later! :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: