'A friend in need is a friend indeed'

"There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore, and who always will. So don't worry about the people in your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future"

I've always felt that some people would never change. But who am I to judge? I've been wrong before and now I'♏ wrong once more. No one can EVER avoid changes. Not even the person I feel closest to. I can never get used to people with the 180-degree-change syndrome. It freaks me and shock me everytime it happens. I guess you have to always lose some, but on the brighter side, you'll gain some. Deep down I want things to be the way they used to, but I think some things just can never change. I think what I'll miss from all of this is that I lost a good friend which I think is really hard to replace.

But you know what, if someone makes you their option, why bother making them priority? I realized that even the most trustworthy person can't be trusted sometimes. I think what they don't realize is that without the topping, pizza is just a tasteless piece of bread.

The people who I love most are the people who are most capable to hurt me most. I think as friends come and go, I'♏ beginning to be very careful on who to trust-- and not to trust. I still find it very confusing that a stranger can make it seem like I've known 'em my whole life, and yet, the person closest to me can seem like a stranger in a blink of an eye.

It's amazing how people can turn from strangers to becoming friends, and became more than friends, and turn to strangers again. And it all happen so fast.

Bottom line I learned that I have to forget those who forgotten about me, no matter how much it hurts.



.NJ.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: