(NOT) Out Of My Reach



I know something is on its way. Something huge. I am questioning myself for all this confidence, but I had this feeling before. The feeling of something sooooo close I can almost touch it. I've been living inside a room made up of glass. It's like I can see what's outside, but yet, I can't touch it. I've been enjoying the view all along, and it's about time the glass breaks and I feel the pouring rain, direct sunlight on top of my skin, and the breeze of the wind through my hair (although I hate frizzy hair :( but that's not the point) I just want to BREAK FREE!



Ask, and it shall be given to you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened to you
Matthew 7:7

Chapter seven, seventh verse. What could be better than that? :) My most favorite number everrrrr. Whoop!

Okaaay :)
I'll be signing out of this random post nowww.
Stay positive, people :D

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: