Cops can chase but they won't catch me! ;)

Have you ever felt like someone around you is... 'fishy'? 

Like, you kinda have this gut feeling that someone is up to no good? Well, that's what I felt when I'm around someone... I feel like this person is hiding something, and it kinda shows. Or maybe I can see it. And I'm trying to ignore this person as much as I can. 


BTW BTW BTW... VINA IS IN BALI AND I'M DEAD JEALOUS OF HER :( :( :
Her flight was on 1 p.m this afternoon, and yet she posted pictures on Facebook already! Ngawh :( 
It's been hours since we last met, yet I miss her so much :( How can I live miles away without her!!! :'(

Calm down, Nad. Your time will come. 

Went to church today and watched my brother played soccer just now. Had to take pictures with Winnie, 'cause I was bored to death ;)
Winnie and Meeeee :)

Blurrrrr :(

That is all for my updates!
Keep the faith, peopleeeee :)

LOVE XOXOX

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: