For what it's worth

Doesn't it annoy and bother you to see that people who have done mean things to you, could still live a happy life? No, I'm not saying that I want their lives to be dreadful, maybe to be 'less happier' than I am. Okay, so I sound a little mean, but I don't want to be the same as they are. 


Although I know wholeheartedly that they're the ones who were wrong, sometimes I question myself-- could I be the one who's wrong here? 'Cause my life seems to be worse than theirs. Does that mean I have to be 'like them' to be happy? All smiles and laughters at times of other's difficulty? I don't think I'm anywhere near capable of doing that.

I thought what goes around comes around, but it seems like they're doing just fine. Is karma ineffective to some people? I always believe that everyone will be paid according to what they bought. Isn't it always that way? Well, I believe it always does. 

I don't mind, at the end, I figure I've always been that way. Playing the role of victim every time. Maybe because the villain character never suit me. I guess that's what made my skin so thick. At vulnerable times, I know I gotta dig deep, reach for the strength within me. For those who are experiencing the same, stay strong! Remind yourself that something big is on its way! ;) 



A LITTLE BIT MORE PEOPLE, WE'LL GET THROUGH THIS!
SO, KEEP THE FAITH(:
XOXOX

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: