It might scare you...

It might scare you, if you only knew how many times I think about you before I go to bed.

It might scare you, if you only knew how many times you're here in my head.
It might scare you, if you only knew how many times I stare at your Facebook profile.
It might scare you, if you only knew that I've been stalking you for a while.
It might scare you, if you only knew how many times I read your message over and over.
It might scare you, if you only knew how your name makes my blood pumps faster.
It might scare you, if you only knew every song on iTunes reminds me of you.
It might scare you, if you only knew how you could turn my grey sky to blue.
It might scare you, if you only knew that the things you do inspire me,
It might scare you, if you only knew those things that you made me see,
It might scare you, if you only knew you're the reason of every poem that I've written,
It might scare you, if you only knew you're the person I said I was missin',
It might scare you, if you only knew how long I stare into your photo,
It might scare you, if you only knew you've taught me more than just a thing or two,
It might scare you, if you only knew how many times you made me smile,
It might scare you, if you only knew I want to meet you even if it takes a million miles.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: