This clock never seem so alive...

Ola, peepolll :) 


So, this day started a bit rough, but luckily enough I received a text (who would've thought one text can suddenly changed my mood 180 degrees!!!) that really made my day! At exactly 11:48 a.m, I was blown away by the news that I've been waiting all week long :) Now I can breathe again! :) 

On a lighter note, my friend had her graduation day today, I was invited to come and see her graduate, but unfortunately, no one was at home to drop me off, so I waited 'til my brother come back at about 2:30 ish and I texted her if she was still at school, turned out she wasn't, she already headed back, and so we went to this karaoke place and there were around 10 people that came along and we had a blast!!! Some of the people were-- unexpected. Just didn't know they would show up. 

AFTERWARDS, GUESS WHAT???
I BOUGHT MYSELF SOME FROZEN YOGHURT!!!
*sigh*

Pictures posting: soon :) 
Oooh, ooh, Hero is on. Whoop Enrique :) 

I'm on MSN chatting with probably THE coolest person ever! Hahahahahaha :) 
We are such goofs :) 
Well, that is all :D

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: