The thrill and the chill are making me nervous!

Hello Wonderful World of Blogspot :) 


It's Wednesday and we're halfway through the week. Whoo every week's just getting faster and faster :( Still am very anxious about a lot of stuffs, a lot of announcements, a lot of events. Despite all the publicity some 'celebrity', so to speak, have been receiving lately, I'm also dealing with certain stories in life. But not as dramatic as it has been to some people. So here I am laying on my bed, with my laptop on mylap and at a very comfy position, I would do something I've been wanting to do :p

Shoutouts to: 

- Bixx: Hey come back from China already!! Don't forget SOUVENIRSSSSS :) I'll be waiting :D 

- Vina: I hate you for leaving me for Bali. I hate hate hate you. P.S: My shoe size is 38, and I like the colour blue, a dress or a cute top would be nice :) :) :) 

- John: Oi, Mr. Engineer, good luck and all the best for your exam okay! I'll see you soon! Sour Sally is waiting for us :) 

- Arin: Happy happy birthday!!! :D 

- Stella: I MISS MISS MISS YOUUUUU :( 

Umm that is all, I'll think of something better to write. In due time, I'm back on MSN and Facebook. Okay, okay and also Twitter :)

P.S: EVERRR SOOOOO EXCITEDDDDDDDDDDD :D :D :D

LOVE xoxox

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: