ICE ICE BABY!

Not cool, Kanye. Not cool.

This news might be sooooo yesterday, but I just want to say what I think about it. Stealing someone else's spotlight is most definitely UNCOOL. Not going to say anything bad about Kanye, I still think he's a good guy, but as we all know, fame can get into some people's head. Taylor Swift most definitely deserve the award, she's a very talented singer slash songwriter. So, yeah, although I like Kanye, I'm still on team Taylor ;) Kanye needs to cool himself down. 

Speaking of cooling down, I need to do so, too. This 'stalker', has just been creepier. It's one thing if I inspire you to make quotes, or notes, or posts, but it's another thing if you copy! UNCOOL. I mean, I don't know you. I just feel like I have another clone of myself. I mean, I need some space. And I don't know you! Didn't I stress that enough??? And since when is 'Keep The Faith' become YOUR signature saying? I've wrote that on my blog since like, FOREVER. You just couldn't get MORE OBVIOUS
I'm not going to publicize this person's name. That would be just... wrong.
Oh, well, not gonna sweat about it, just not worth it!!

Keep the faith!
XOXO

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: