You are so fake you make Barbie look real.

Plastic. That's probably what you're made up of. I have never, in my whole life, saw someone who is half as sad, or as pathetic, as you are. 


You think I don't know, but I do. You might think you can get away, but you can't. I've done such an amazingly HUGE and ENORMOUS favor not to publicize your name anywhere in FaceBook and Twitter, no matter how many people wanted to know, but I did what I wanted to do, not what I have to do. This is my nice way of seeing, back off, stop stalking, get the heck out of my life, and just don't bother getting to know my life, I do not know you, you might think you know me, but you know not a single bit of my life. 

Focus, Nadia, you have a lot of things in your mind already. 
Geez, my appetite went from starving to not even drooling for sushi. 



Keep The Faith ;]
XOXOX

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: