You can dream with your eyes wide open.

Don't you just love it when you see the good guys win? It's so naive how people say that they hate movies with happy endings and that they still expect one to happen anyways. I connect with people who dream more, than with people who have such narrow minds and just live--what according to them is--reality. Where's the fun in that?

Someone asked me a few years ago about what I wanted to do when I grow up. She was so shocked to hear what I had to say and gave me that certain 'look.' She thought it was too pompous and that it would never come true. She asked me why I even had the 'courage to dream' that big.' I answered, "Deep down I know what I can become, and that I have the power to do so. I don't say that I'm capable of doing what I want to do, but God made me capable of what I want to do. I don't believe my past should effect my future, in any possible way. If you already know what you're going to do because the future is set for you, then what part of that is dreaming? If you know that your parents are able to put you to college A, and you say that your dream is to go to college A, I don't believe that is dreaming. Because my definition of dreaming is, you have no idea how you going to end up becoming, and you work your way there, not having the dream made for you. It's you who's suppose to make it happen."

Anywhooo...
I haven't had time opening Facebook and stuffs. I really miss my networking life. But then again I realized there's more to life than my cyberspace life :) I'm thinking about changing my blog name. This one's depressing, don't you think? I found something good, though ;) But I'll tell you in a bit.

Keep the faith
XOXOX

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: