Make It Happen

Isn't it funny how parents these days want their kids to study overseas to have, what according to them is, 'the best education', but not realizing that even the president of the United States was once a student at a public school in Indonesia?! Cracks me up every time. That just tells me that whichever school you went or go to won't tell you exactly what future you're going to have, 'cause it's simply not in your, nor is it in your teacher's hands.

I know, I know, it's like one in a gazillion, and everyone's paths are all different, but that's exactly my point. You can't just box everyone out and say that if you go here and get this, you'll end up being this or that, but please don't tell your parents you don't want to continue school just because you read this blog, I'm just saying that some things are bigger than school, you know? I read this quote once, that I felt is sooo sooooo true, "Don't let school interfere with your education." That's exactly what I meant. True education is not taught in school, yeah sure school will prepare you for real life, but at the end of the day, it's the things you have to figure out yourself, which are not included in school, which will bring you further, get it? Oh well, it's alright if you don't. I sound like a kookoo kachoo sometimes.

On the other hand, school is extremely important, kids. It's one of the process you have to go through before you decide what you really want in life. And some people's decision may be different than yours, but if we were all meant to have the same paths, we would've called ourselves robots, now would we? So do what you love, get educated, but most importantly live life to the extreme fullest :)


KEEP THE FAITH
LOVE XOXOX

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: