Good-looking Nerds???

"...people think that when you're attractive it's either you're stupid, or a whore, or-- a dumb whore."- Megan Fox

To me, attractiveness is a relativity. You can say a guy is attractive if he's smart, or funny, or maybe if he's good at a certain sport; not that I'm saying that looks don't matter, but attractiveness means a whole lot more than just outer appearance. Same goes to women. An attractive woman to one might be an ugly ogre to another, if you know what I mean ;)

So is it true? That brain and beauty are like two sides of a coin, how one side will never meet the other? Let's have a look, shall we :D


Exhibit A. Natalie Portman.
As you all know, she's a very well-known actress, not just because of her beauty, but also by her works, like Star Wars, Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium (My brother loves that movie haha!), and of course, who could forget V for Vendetta. She can pull off any hairdo; long, short, bald, seems like she can do no wrong. Prepare to hate her even more.

I recently found out that she's a graduate from Harvard with a degree in psychology (Why, oh why...? Why psychology?!? I hate you with a passion, Nat... just kidding.
Well, maybe I still hate you, but not with that big of a passion, only the kind of wanting to get a rope and strangle you 'til you're out of breath kind of hate). Yep, it's that major I've been longing to take, and to take it in a place where I'd kill to enroll myself to. PLUS she played 'New York, I Love You' co-starring SHIA LABEOUF! Blah. Why don't you marry Nick Jonas and live in Italy, too, Nat? Living up to all my dreams. What more reasons could I possibly need to prove that life is unfair? (note that I'm just joking)

Other facts you might want to know about her is that her real name is Natalie Hershlag and she speaks Hebrew, English, French, German, Japanese and Spanish. Another interesting fact is that she was discovered at a pizza parlor at the age of 11.

Behind curtain number 2 is Cindy Crawford.


Who could ever guess that a famous supermodel could ever win an academic scholarship to study chemical engineering? Most models are known as skinny and brainless. Not this American beauty. She was also a valedictorian in High School. Unfortunately she didn't finish her college (although I believe that she really could, and should) because she decided to pursue modeling with Elite Models representative in Chicago.

Third female celeb who proves that brain goes with beauty is Kate Beckinsale.


She won the W.H. Smith Young Writers' Competition; twice-- once for three short stories, and another one for three poems. She enrolled herself in Oxford University and studied French and Russian Literature. She also can speak German. A girl who's hot and write? Sounds promising. I love the fact that she was born in July ;p

Wentworth Miller.

Well, I'd be the biggest liar in the entire universe if I say that he's unattractive. I mean, look at him.No, seriously, look at him.AGAIN!!!Look at him..... :):):)
You might want to wipe off that drool now :)

Yes, he might be the only reason why we want to go to jail since he's most probably the hottest convict in the history of TV series. Apparently he was also a student in Princeton and has a degree in English Literature. I honestly thought that he wouldn't even consider taking that major, he just doesn't seem like a literature type. Well, well... Good looks and artsy? Surely there can be nothing wrong with that. Is it even possible to love him more? I don't think so ;) Other interesting fact about him is that his father is African-American, Jamaican, English, German, Jewish and Cherokee descent, and his mother is of Russian, French, Dutch, Syrian and Lebanese descent.

I don't think being good-looking always means that he/she is stupid. Many like to take that conclusion because they think if he/she is both good-looking and smart, it would all seem perfect, the 'too good to be true' scenario, in some cases, it just doesn't work, some good things aren't too good to be true. But these people are truly one in a million! I'm sure they have flaws like we do, too. But let's face it, the lives they're living are pretty darn good, aren't they? ;)

Don't hate the player, hate the game! :P


keep the FAITH
XOXOX

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: