I can't think of anyone else who I hate to miss as much as I hate missing you

Don't mind me if I get weak in the knees, 'cause you have that effect on me, you do...

Give me a lesson on how to steal a heart as fast as you stole mine...
Always by my side, meant to be together, meant for no one but each other...
I can't think of anyone else who I hate to miss as much as I hate missing you...

And not that I don't wanna replace you, but the more I try to replace you is the more I realized you're irreplaceable...
But I'm happy now that you're happy, I know she's so much better, because deep down I know you deserve the best...
I used to do so much for you, now that we're not a part of each other's lives, it's like I lost half of who I used to be...

I thought I was strong, but I guess none of it make any sense anymore if you're not here with me...
It's like I can't think straight, I've lost directions...
'Cause I still smile every time I see a picture of us, a song that resembles us, anything that reminds me of how beautiful we were...
But I know somehow we keep on running into each other, because that's just how we are, the hardest thing is goodbye...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: