I Don't Trust Myself

I am (somewhat happy to admit that I'm) used to living alone. The independence, the freedom. I'm beginning to get used to that. Living away from home make me realize how I found pleasure in trusting my own capabilities. I mean, it's not that I hate my family or anything, but I'm beginning to sense that maybe I'm actually ready to take this real world on my own.

I'm not adventurous, I don't like life to be a spontaneity, in fact I love every thing well planned and boring. But this is a challenge for me. I like the thought of chasing my own dream and have no one but God beside me. You might think I'm stupid, but for the past 18 years I wouldn't even have the courage to think about my future when I don't have an even Greater Power to lean on-- which I'm very lucky to have :)



KEEP THE FAITH
XOXOX

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: