Secret Admirer ;)

I'm not going to say I'm in love, but I'm going to admit that I'm getting close to that zone, very close. Slowly approaching. And I don't know if I should be happy or sad about it, but yeah, I'm trying to get used to it again, because it's been a while since I've had all this darn butterflies flying around my stomach. And to get it from someone you last met a year ago, that's pretty darn stupid.


But he's different. I like the fact that he's different. I like the fact that although he's been living all his life in a country that doesn't set boundaries like here in Indonesia, he clearly sets his standard straight. He doesn't smoke, although he has an older brother-- that I can see he's very close to, and smoke and do all this things I would think are a common thing for people who are used to the Western culture, yet he's a totally different person. His brother is a ladiesman, and he, however, is not.

So we were introduced by our Moms, who are friends, and they would always meet whenever his Mom is in town, yet he doesn't talk much whenever our Moms are around (oh my, I'm smiling again, I'm smiling :D), but that's the cute thing that I love most, you can definitely tell that he is not used to talking to girls and all that, which can be a very good thing, a very good thing indeed :p

And at his age-- this is the thing I love about him! He has never been in a relationship. Oh how it'd be such a fairytale to have him know that I secretly adore him ;)

...although my Mom would be happier since she would be able to meet her friend more often. Yet it won't be fun at all for me to go on dates with him with our Moms hanging around, ha!



KEEP THE FAITH
XOXOX

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: