To My Sweetest Dejavu


Hey,

I'm not in a good mood right now, but seeing your pictures helps. And I just had a dream about you last night. Yet, again. I don't mind seeing you in my dreams, but since I haven't met you in a while, it's hard to tell which is real. It's hard to tell which is real these days. I know you wouldn't be reading this anyway, so let's just imagine for a while as if you would.


It's like I've been to the place where we met. That shy smile. That smile of slight timidity that I like about you. I don't know how to describe how I feel about you, because no matter how often you feel those butterflies on your stomach, it feels different every time.

If only I could tell you what I've said to you in my dreams, maybe things would be different now. So let's pretend. I'll pretend.



"Do I have to fall asleep with roses in my hands?
Will you get them if I did?
When you're dreaming with a broken heart, the waking up is the hardest part..."

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: