Kicking Habits

So I guess the old habit's back. Here I am writing crap out of my head and hoping in the future I'd be able to look back and think, "Wow, now that's true inspiration." Because when nobody else in this world is willing to give you any advice, sometimes the only person you have to rely on is yourself. And in my case, I read my own blogs, to give myself a piece of my own advice that I learned in the past. So this is sort of my time capsule.

I'm weird, yeah, what else is new...
:\

I don't mind being called strange. Strange is a definition of 'not being pulled in by the crown and do what everybody else is doing' because that's exactly how my whole life has been. I've been so... Different (if that's how I simplify it, and to make it look sane)

You know my old habit of how I write stuffs on my notepad just to keep my thoughts flowing and it's not just about one particular stuff, not about love stories (because frankly, mine is as boring as watching a rock and try telling it to play dead), occasionally about family stuffs, mostly about what I go through, what randomly pops in my head. So I really don't mind if some people don't get it, I'm cool with it :D

These past few weeks I've learned a lot. Probably too much to handle for someone easily frustrated like me. Rejection, failure, loss, and heartache. All in less than a month. Sometimes I wonder what's the point of going on in life, if every sacrifice I put into was in vain. Or what's the use of dreaming, if the future is dictated for you. Or what's the use in trusting someone, if at the end of the day you're on your own.

But you know what, that's just a blessing in disguise. Well at the moment it might seem terrible and painful, but maybe that's just the thing you need. A massive wake up call. For the fact that it's the wrong path you've been taking and you should just change lanes. The process to success is never easy. Shortcuts are not the express way to success, it'll get you at the top in an instant, but you'll surely tumble down faster than you could ever imagine. Think of it like a roller coaster, enjoy the ride while you're still here. The climb is supposed to be the best part, it'll be the reminder of what you have to go through to get to the top.

So don't mind the little pebbles getting in the way, you're on a 4-wheel drive.



"Just because I'm losing doesn't mean I'm lost..."



KEEP THE FAITH
XOXOX

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: