A Little Girl's Wish

I don't want any fancy dresses,
Nor do I want those designer handbags,
I don't want to live in either abundance or luxury,
I just want to live happily. With one thing that every girl deserves to have.

Her Daddy.

Her one guy that treats her like a princess.

That one guy that gets really mad at her and then tickle her the next minute.
Tells her jokes that she doesn't laugh at, yet she still laughs at him because she knows that that makes him happy.
Brings her out to places she remember since she was a little kid.
Buys her food that she likes and treats her her favorite ice cream.
Doesn't necessarily spoil her, but surprisingly buys the things she like.
Who makes her birthdays memorable, and always a delight.
Let's her sit on his lap and cry about the most annoying thing, even if it means her brother.
Hugs her to sleep when it's late and cold.
Protects her like a shield, so no guys can ever mess her around.

How much does a Daddy cost? I'm breaking my piggy bank tonight.


Written with outpouring joy, love, and tears,
I miss my Daddy.

"On behalf of every man
Looking out for every girl
You are the guide and the weight of her world
So fathers be good to your daughters
Daughters will love like you do"
- Daughters, John Mayer

KEEP THE FAITH
XOXOX

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: