Smileabouts.

A not-so-important note, yet I'm going to write it anyways. I might be easily pleased, but this is one of the days I would remember for the rest of my life. It was the perfect respond to what I've been longing to hear, I am still shocked myself. And I would have things to smile about for the next few years, decades, centuries :) I'm glad I don't have to keep wondering what could have been, it's perfect :) I believe it's the right place, it's the right time.

...it's okay if you don't get what I'm saying, I was just talking to myself :p

...yes, I do that a lot

On the other hand, Obama came to town! Whoopee! Made the traffic a whole lot worse than it usually is. You know how awful traffic is on a daily basis, now he adds up the chaos by closing all the major streets and redirecting them to other roads that already have worse traffic than the major streets!

I read an article in the New York Times about an interview with Obama's childhood friend which I find super interesting! So this man, Slamet Junaedi, reminisced on how Obama once asked a group of boys whether they wanted to grow up to be president, a soldier or a businessman. So Obama explained that the president would own nothing, while a soldier would possess weapons and on the other hand, a businessman would have money.

Mr. Junaedi and his younger brother, both of whom later joined the Indonesian military, said they wanted to become soldiers. Another boy, a future banker, said he would become a businessman.

“Then Barry said he would become president and order the soldier to guard him and the businessman to use his money to build him something,” Mr. Januadi said. “We told him, ‘You cheated. You didn’t give us those details.’ ”

“But we all became what we said we would,” he said.

Hmm, so technically we've been getting it wrong all along. Obama did NOT live the American dream. He's in Indonesia when he dreamed that he would become a president, but he became THE president of the United States. So he's actually living the Indonesian dream ;)



KEEP THE FAITH

XOXOX

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: