Thankful

If you've read a lot of what I write here, then you'll know that it's not always rainbows and sunshine, there's a dark side to me that a lot of people don't really see,
because I simply don't show it.

I don't really show how thankful I am to the people that have really got me through every ups and downs, but deep down I really,
really do appreciate the time and effort that they've made to keep me on track and alive today.

There are only a few friends who I know would be there through whatever, it was simply tested by the small things that might not seem like a big deal,
but those things are the ones that opened my eyes.

And to the people that have only seen me a few times, maybe just once or twice, or even haven't met me in flesh,
yet they've made me feel like I'm no stranger to them.
I still couldn't believe half the people I've made friends with, or meet until this day. It wouldn't even cross my mind to have met such powerful, wonderful, such inspiring people, that have somehow made me feel I'm special,
and it's a great feeling to have!

Living under insecurities will only eat me up alive,
so I've decided to boost up my level of confidence, and to those who made me feel like I actually worth something, thank you. Thank you for keep me going although there are a lot of times where I feel like I've had it and I'm about to give up, you make me feel lifted up again! I'm blessed to be surrounded by the most amazing people in the world. You can smile about it, yes, I'm talking about you.



...okay you can stop smiling, now you're just getting creepy...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: