Up-and-coming

Finally assembled the power to make a new post since I was unable to get myself eating properly these few days (hopefully lost the stubborn weight I've been trying to get rid of). Slept from 8 p.m til' 8 a.m on Saturday, a record I must say I'm not quite proud of. In a recovery process, yet I have Mercedes Benz waiting for me in less than 2 hours. I'm not even tempted into eating the most delicious food there is, I've just lost my whole appetite, and I'm hoping next week I'll be in my best shape yet.

So, I've decided what I want to do in the near future. Taking my leap of faith. Hoping this would actually be worth my while. Speaking of the near future, Christmas is just around the corner. Went to the supermarket to get some milk and saw some Santa pillows being sold on the racks. Christmas makes me sad. I don't look forward to Christmas or birthdays. I sound like some dark, sad person, but that's just the simple truth.

What happened recently in Indonesia really has torn me. We are all just covered in deep grief. I know Indonesia is just known for its disasters such as the terrible bombings, the deadly tsunamis, and now the frantic volcano. But just like how we dealt with everything that had happened, we're holding on. Yes, we're still holding on.




It takes some silence to make sound
It takes a loss before you found it
It takes a road to go nowhere
It takes a toll to know you care
It takes a hole to make a mountain
La la la la la la la life is wonderful

- Life is Wonderful, Jason Mraz


KEEP THE FAITH
XOXOX

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: