Beyond Your Wildest Dreams

Everyone would agree that there must be one movie, or song, or book, or any kind of media that came across in our lives that teach us that dreams come true. Do they really, though? I mean, what is the definition of dreaming, exactly? Do you come into this world knowing just precisely what you want to do in life, or do you grow up having trouble figuring out what is your goal, what drive or desire could you possibly have?

Famous last names, abundance of possessions, they may open doors; but the thrill and pleasure in pursuing the dream is the journey. For so many times I've thought, "No, I'm just like any other person, nothing great is ever going to happen for me." Or, "Well, this is as good as it will ever get." And to my surprise, I just keep seeing doors being opened, and although it's one stair at a time, I'm just happy that I'm moving, not just being stuck in one place.

At the moment your dream might have seem like complete and utter nonsense, or it's just way too impossible. Maybe you ask yourself, "What now? What the heck am I going to do? Yeah, I have a dream, so what? It's not like it's going to happen anyways." You might focus on being not capable because the situation in life somehow forces you to think that your dream is just-- a dream. And there's nothing you can do about it.

The sad thing is, people tend to think that dreams are going to happen instantly, and that is what make people lazy so they'll just sit around and wait for things to happen for them. But that's the biggest mistake. You shouldn't just stop and think, "Oh okay, my dream is going to come true anyways, even if I don't do anything, so I'll just... Wait." Well, you got the waiting part right, but you should still do what is there for you to do, not sit around and do absolutely nothing! If you have to learn, then learn. If you have to practice, then practice.

What I'm saying is, don't just do nothing, but do your part, believe, and at the right time, if you choose to wait, it will somehow make its way to you. Your dream. You're going to see it all come true :)


KEEP THE FAITH
XOXOX

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: