Empty Crowd

Everyone smell rich and you can tell that it's fine wine that they're drinking. Yes, it's another Mercedes Benz event. But out of the long talks about cars and the fashion you see around, I just felt bored. I don't know what's gotten into me nowadays. It's like something suck the life out of me. I work until late and I'm exhausted yet there's just no desire to sleep. I'm a zombie. Roar.

Okay, I know I said zombie, not lion, genius.

This past week didn't give me enough spare time. The only spare time I had was on Wednesday which I spent to meet old buddies and to visit my High School to see a basketball match between the current students and alumni. I slept at 2 in the morning and wake up at 7.30 the same day for the past seven days and it's starting to take a toll on me. Even the teachers I met in my old High School were shocked when they saw me. "Wow, I can tell you haven't had enough sleep." Yes, Sir. This lack of sleep really made me think so much slower, and my mood is just not good the whole day. I'm Mrs. Grumpy. I'm Mrs. Crankypants. I'm everything you don't want to be near of in the past few weeks.

I just wish everything would go on a much slower pace. Christmas is near and it's making me sad. Because when Christmas is finished, then New Year is up next. And I just don't feel I've been the most productive this past year. I hope this last month of the year would be the most unexpected.



KEEP THE FAITH
XOXOX

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: