My Prince Charming is (NOT) a Clown

...what if he's your Prince Charming, but you're not his Cinderella?

I suddenly remembered this quote and just feel like talking it out. That's just how I write stuffs, I realize when I get into my own blog, it's full of writings of crap and I don't expect people to like it, because this is my form of stress relief. But if you could relate or understand to any of it, then great!

Okay, back to the first topic. I know, I know, Prince Charming is just another exaggeration. No guy is perfect. But you must have met that one guy, or dreamed of that one guy you've wished you would spend your happily ever after's with. Well to me... My definition of perfect is he completely realizes that I'm not the most beautiful girl on the planet, but truly loves me for who I am on the inside. Who admits that he has issues, but don't mind me when I show mine too. I swore to myself that I would never fall for my own best friend, but then I came to my senses that how can you fall for someone if he's not your best friend first? 'Cause you can break up with your lover, but how could you ever break from your best friend? The one you don't have to pretend to be someone else with, the one you feel safe next to, someone who understands your inside jokes, don't have to feel ashamed to burp or fart on! The one who says, "You're disgusting! Are you a man on the inside who happens to dress like a girl?" and say, "Good night, love. I'll see you soon." every time he's about to close his eyes and go to bed.

I know, I know, it sounded like I made a joke out of it, but I'm serious. I can't spend a good time who I can't share laughs with! Of course I can be serious, but if you meet this person so much in a week (or a day!), you don't want it to be the same old boring routine all the time! Who would?

But the scariest thing about opening up to someone is the gambling part how he would take you as you are, or slowly and surely backing off. If you're not ready to risk yourself of getting hurt, why fall in love?



KEEP THE FAITH
XOXOX

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: