You're Dying When You Stop Trying

When things turn out to be the exact opposite of what you expect it to be, will you still keep your hope on? When you resent the fact that you failed and disappointment came crashing in like a hurricane, will you still have the courage to stand up again? We all thought miracles happen once in a lifetime, I learned that miracles actually have to happen in our daily routines. You might not be the best at what you do, but guess what, if you love doing it anyways, don't stop. I mean, I might not be the best writer in the world, I entirely realize that there's so many people that are so much better, but that doesn't stop me from writing. I believe in doing things you love doing and everything else, like fame or money, only come as a bonus. In my honest opinion, the two words that shouldn't even be in the dictionary are perfect and impossible. You don't have to be perfect at everything, or at the thing you love doing, but guess what, nothing is impossible. The best things in life are those you have only dreamed, things that happened which you have never planned and the ones that you actually thought were the worst thing that could ever happen to you.



keep the faith
xoxox

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: