You're Eeriesistable

Do you know how extremely difficult it is to guard your heart from falling for someone? What's even tougher is if it's someone you can't have, out of reach. It's like an obese kid having to only stare at a chocolate cake, you just can't have more of what you want, 'cause it might kill you. That's why too much of a good thing can lead to an addiction, and even further; death. People ask me, "What were you thinking?" And I paused. I couldn't find the perfect answer. Then I realized all of this came without thinking. I was feeling when it all began, not thinking. Can you really manage what the heart feels for? Even when it's a one-way street, it's inevitable. I think I really should consume less of you, I've overdosed.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: