The Perfect Day is Everyday

I guess I can't really pinpoint the perfect day of my life. It's true how the best days of your life are yet to come. But the ugly truth is that it's not all butterflies and rainbows all the time, there are moments where you have to learn from the days you've went through too. Even when you thought that day couldn't get any worst, you can still take the good from the bad. I know I sound like such a "cup-half-full" person, but it's true how happiness is a choice, even when it doesn't seem like a potentially possible option, drag yourself to a happy place or create your happy thoughts if you have to! I'm no expert, I'm learning to do so myself, and it is not an easy task. I usually turn to a family member, or a close friend, someone on my "to-share" list, when things get unbearable. Although I found myself to be a little on the quiet side these days, it is for the better I suppose, I don't really like to give burden on any other people's shoulders. Even sometimes I've planned the days ahead from a long time before the days even started, I forgot that sometimes, some things are just beyond my control. If it makes you feel any better, remember this, someone, somewhere out there, is having a much worse day than you do. So don't try your hardest to make the day goes perfectly, sometimes it's those little surprising moments that we don't cherish turn out to be the ones that we remember a lifetime. It is also true how I once read, "Life isn't tied with a bow, but it is still a gift."



keep the faith
xoxox

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oi nad.... tebak who is this?!?!
ku menunggu, ku menunggu kau putus dengan kekasihmu... hahhaha

Nadia Juliana said...

Haha siapa lg! Psti Jojo:p