Burn to Learn

I don't know if it's just me, but sometimes I feel like I have to break down to tears to realize that maybe I'm not wonder-woman after all. I don't like being called a cry-baby, although most girls have a hard time hiding how they truly feel, I feel like I have the natural skills of not showing what I feel inside, which may come across as a bitter person, but it's just something I'm terribly good at (although it would backfire most of the time!).

Just because I'm good at hiding how I feel, I have a hard time ignoring my heart. I hate it when I have to fight against what I know and how I really feel. But then again, don't we all? And sometimes we ask others for advices which we already know, yet we need assurance that what we thought about was true after all. Even when I have all the things in the world to lose, I'll let my heart win. It's not always about love, sometimes life, in general, taught me that.

Knowing the truth and accepting the truth are two completely different things. Knowing means you don't fully acknowledge what's happening, whereas accepting means you completely grasp the idea and you're at ease with your mind. I love how I grew up learning that by the time my life is problem-free is the time where I'll be sleeping nicely in a coffin which constantly reminded me that life doesn't always give rainbows and butterflies, sometimes it's those thoughts late at night that made you twist and turn are the ones that you'll learn from. You know you're lucky when problems are heading to your direction, 'cause that's one of the things that indicate you're still present in this Universe, you're still here on Earth with a purpose. So I conclude it into one important life lesson; that maybe we have to crash and burn so we can live and learn.

Keep the faith

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: