Escaping for an Escapade

I changed my blog for no particular reasons. It started with me wanting to change the background of my blog, then it turned the way I didn't want it to, and a little too late to fix everything, so I figure I should just change the whole concept. The web address, the template, the title of my blog. The damsel never really left, she's still here, it's just that she has long for a change, and this is one of her ways of showing that her life is slowly and surely changing.

Escaping | Escape|iˈskāp|
verb [ intrans. ]
break free from confinement or control :
• succeed in avoiding or eluding something dangerous, unpleasant, or undesirable.

Escapade |ˈeskəˌpād |
noun
an act or incident involving excitement, daring, or adventure.



the faith is still here,
a strong desire of doing something worthy.

keep the faith
xoxox

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: