iLike ♥

"Tuesday, 5th April 2011.
I got less than 5 hours until I see you in the afternoon & I can’t help but write all these things I like about you:
I like the fact that you’re quirky in a special way
I like the fact that you never give a darn on what other people think
I like the fact that you’re your own person
I like the fact that you’re a proud family-oriented man
I like the fact that you secretly let me win arguments in an adorable way
I like the fact that you think I’m your female clone of you
I like the fact that you can’t go a day without saying “I miss you”
I like the fact that we get along so very well
I like the fact that you’d still laugh at my random jokes
I like the fact that I can be the most unlovable person and you’d still make me feel loved
I like the fact how you have faith in me, in us
I like the fact that you give me more inspirations to write about
I like the fact that these are all based about facts about you
I like the fact that you make me like myself when I’m with you
I like the fact that I don’t even have to pretend
I like the fact that I didn’t immediately fall for you, although you’re impossible to not fall for
I like the fact that you open up about everything
I like the fact that you smell so good
I like the fact that we’d be in the forest & I’d still have the best day of my life
I like the fact that you like what I like
I like the fact that we have differences & we manage to put it aside"

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: