Ambiguous

ambiguous |amˈbigyoōəs|
See note at DOUBTFUL .
• unclear or inexact because a choice between alternatives has not been made : this whole society is morally ambiguous | the election result was ambiguous.

I actually feel I've always been right, and you know what, I haven't found a reason to change my mind. You think guys had me easy? Well, think again. If it was called love, why is there so many tears involved? I am, sad to say that I pretty much am... Better off alone.


Maybe when God created me, He somehow skipped a partner, sent me straight down to Earth and thought, "Whoops... Oh well, I think she can handle the world on her own." And I feel like, maybe I can... With the help of my loving family and amazing friends, I feel like maybe I can do it... Just like how I've trained myself to... Being alone.

A heart can be broken, but it keeps beating just the same.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: