Fast Forward to the Future

Recent song on play: Someone Like You- Adele

I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited,
But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it,
I had hoped you'd see my face,
And that you'd be reminded that for me it isn't over,

Nothing compares,
No worries or cares,
Regrets and mistakes, they're memories made,
Who would have known how bittersweet this would taste?

Nevermind, I'll find someone like you,
I wish nothing but the best for you, too,
Don't forget me, I beg,
I remember you said,
"Sometimes it lasts in love,
But sometimes it hurts instead,"


Good things never last. You can't really say when will it end, the scary thing is that the worst part might just be around the corner. By the time it is free-falling, the burn is unavoidable. It's almost like dipping your hands and feet on burning flame; your skin is tearing, your flesh is showing. That's when you're most vulnerable. You will have dozens of stuffs that are so powerful, not that its level of importance matters, but the memory it carries thrust you in the heart. You will have millions of pictures together, and as you reminisce it one by one, you're going to recall the very same moment that makes your heart rip a little every time. The affection you once reciprocate, that mental state that once felt so secure and true. You're starting to think whether or not it's an illusion, if everything you once shared was just a false idea and belief. You know, you're questioning if you were being too naïve in giving it a one try. Painful is such an understatement; the words that are juggling in your head, voices that felt familiar- and finally, the flashbacks that rush your tears to come streaming down continuously. Wouldn't you just rather hide from love? How it started so flawlessly and ended just so tragically, unspoken with words... When silence proclaims your loudest agony. I guess everyone went through loss, but how far will you really blame yourself for the misery that occur? Some things are just out of our hands, some things are never meant to be... And there's nothing you can do about it.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: