You're an Idiot

Recent Song on Play: I Don't Trust Myself (With Loving You)- John Mayer (Live Acoustic)
"Hold on to whatever you find baby,
Hold on to whatever will get you through..."


This is either a thank you note or you figured that I'm just mocking you in front of the whole world, have it any way you want. I just don't get why you would want to deal with this much drama, with this geek right here. To have been so patient in dealing with my extreme mood swings. To have fallen for this monstrous laugh. To wait for hours alone at 2 in the morning at the meeting point, being surrounded by mosquitoes to talk to me; wishing I would magically come down because I have fallen asleep and you came by because you see signs of negative Tweets. To have been so quiet when I'm talking loud about random stuffs and sometimes things that I don't even have to talk about. To have understood what I really want, even when I don't say it out loud. To listen... Yes, you listen well. To have not gotten mad when I throw pillows at you while you're driving. To let me sleep on your shoulder on the way home. To never complain for waiting so long. To deal with me when I call you names, when I disagree with whatever you're saying, when I'm just simply being annoying. To have laughed at my so-not-funny jokes. To try so hard, so... Very... Hard. I don't say what I mean and I keep pushing you away; so with this I say to you... I don't wish for you to stay. I guess you deserve an award to just sticking around for this long. It's true how I once thought, "Whoever sticks around with me longer than 6 months must be stupid," so I guess that makes you an idiot... And I love you.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Erika Anindita said...

Think I know who's the one you're talking about here haha ;) I don't mean to be rude, but I just wanna say that the two of you look cute together hehehe. This post is funny and in the other way, heartwarming. Keep writing good stuffs, I love your way of writing! :)

Nadia Juliana said...

Hi, Erika! Thank you so much for reading this unimportant post of mine:p Really appreciate it.
Really? Haha wow! We're the most unlikely pair when we're together, but oddly many people say we suit each other well. We're good friends and I guess that's what make us look like we connect well, which we do... We're friends:')
Thank you so so much for reading... I hope you stay tune & keep giving me feedbacks! Keep the faith. XO