Darkest Just Before Dawn

Recent Song on Play: Turn It Off (Acoustic)- Paramore
"I scraped my knees while I was praying and found a demon in my safest haven,
Seems like it's getting harder to believe in anything..."


Feels like forever since I last blog. So I much I want to say, yet so little words to portray the way I see things. Just not the best days of the year. I swear to God this is not PMS, it's far more of a serious issue than that. Sometimes you're so unhappy with things, people think you'll get over it when in fact you just won't. You say no to yourself so much that it hurts you when you have to say no to the things you really want to say yes to. Just because you've been strong your whole life, doesn't mean it makes you immune to hurt yourself. And deep down you realize, no matter how much you want people to understand what you go through, nobody can really get it. No one really asks what you want, of course they want to know, but just as an obligatory question, like "How are you?" or "Is everything in life okay?" But well, we all know the answer to those questions 'cause we would like to cut to the chase, don't we? Well, since I've hit the bottom, there's no other way but to go up... Right? Oh, who am I kidding.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: