P.D.A

I'm sorry, it's just a little inappropriate to show the whole world pictures of you locking lips or "getting it on." Love is not all about the physical contact, and even if it has something to do with physical contact, you don't have to do it in front of the whole Universe, we don't need to see you making out. Relationship is built solely by two people, and two people only, in my honest opinion, it's unnecessary to show everyone. You're madly in love, I get it, but separate yourself from civilization before getting way too friendly with your partner. You can't just put lust on display.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 comments:

Erika Anindita said...

I agree with you on this!! I'm on your side hahaha. The part where you said "Love is not all about the physical contact........" ; well THAT's the key I think hehehe

Nadia Juliana said...

Thank you so so much for reading & commenting:'D Ha! Good to know other people gets it too!

Nadia Juliana said...

Thank you so so much for reading & commenting:'D Ha! Good to know other people gets it too!