Challenges After Challenges

Recent Song On Play: How Do You Keep The Music Playing- Tony Bennett
"If we can be the best of lovers yet be the best of friends,
If we can try with every day, to make it better as it goes
With any luck than I suppose...
The music never ends..."


I've been to the point in life where I thought everything was a mistake, where nothing is right, where I can't even remember when was the last time I was truly happy about something. I thought about the sacrifices I made, the path I choose to take, the mistakes I deliberately made-- none of which I regretted. Funny how the life you live now is nothing like you imagined them to be. The people that came, the ones who walked away. How you choose to forget and let go, and maybe risk your heart of getting your heart broken again. Then you start questioning what you really want in life, at least where does the story go from here. All the broken wishes and promises teach you that changes will happen. It's not the outcome of things that matter, it's how you respond to them that counts. There will always be a way. Extraordinary people go through extraordinary challenges, so I've been told.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: