Here's a post to Robert. This guy from Frameworks (A company hired by Mercedes Benz to train you how to present, do a catwalk and basically be a 'real' girl) taught me a lot. I learned how to walk properly, sit properly even stand properly from this guy right here. He boosted my self-esteem and made me discover the confidence I never had the courage to show. He's so patient dealing with my stubborn attitude, I give him a hard time sometimes but hopefully what he had taught me won't be in vain. He even forced me to come join Miss Indonesia, since one of the girls he trained entered last year's Miss Universe from Vietnam. But... Haven't got to that level of confidence to go straight to those prestigious beauty pageants. But I learned a lot, and Robert is definitely one of those people that contributed big changes in my life. Learning new things every time he's around.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: