Frequently Asked Outrage

Too many wrong people ask the wrong questions at the wrong amount of time. They act as if they know everything. They are appallingly irritating, prying to know everything. They get a little carried away, when questions started becoming judgments.

It's not that I don't want to go to college, I want to, I just chose not to. When Dad left, I had no choice. The choice was chosen for me. I can spend my life, whining why I can't go to college, but no, I chose not to do so either. I'm not stupid for not going to college, I'm still here with my dreams, but sometimes when you love someone, particularly your Mother, the woman who gave you life straight from her vagina, and your brother, someone who once hit you with a guitar because he lost grip and conscious, you'll put their needs first before your own. So I put my dreams on hold (or even gave up on them?). I didn't study Psychology/Broadcasting/Journalism, the three things I've been wanting to do my whole life, so blog is my escape, Twitter is now, too.

It's not that I don't want a boyfriend, or I'm too picky, or I can't see the good in the guy that fell for me, I don't have high qualifications in terms of guys... I'm just lucky that God somehow showed who they really are before I made it official. If you say that being picky means I don't date jerks, then so be it, I'm waaay too picky.

You know nothing about my life. You don't know half the sh*t I deal with. You're not me, stop acting like you know every single detail about me.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: