Everybody Knows, But Nobody Really Knows

Recent Song On Play: Everybody Knows- John Legend

These tiny little square-like figures on my keyboard felt a little harder than it used to on the tip of my fingers since I haven't blogged in a while. If this was a book I might have to sweep the dust off of the cover for it has been a while since the last time I really sit down and find the time to blog. I miss all the pouring it all out on my blog session. Forgive me if I have been slacking off the blog world.

But I'm back! Might not be the best blogger that ever lived but I guess now I feel better than ever. Who knows what tomorrow might bring? Nobody does. Never in my whole life have I thought that I would be where I'm standing now. Then again, who has the privilege to know what's ahead of them? Nobody ever knows. Come to think of it, we'll never know what the next second will turn out to be. I don't know... There's a lot of things that I don't know.

I don't know where I'll be in 10, 20 or 40 years. I don't know who I will become. I don't know who I'll meet and what I'll feel for them. I don't know who I will end up with and share half of my life. I don't know if I will be hurt, betrayed or cheated again. I don't know. But I know one thing for now. I know that I am in love. And I will always be in love, no matter how much I try living without it. I know that I'll try to love a person from today and for the rest of my life, even when forever is a lie, but deep down I always try.



keep the faith
xoxox
(MAN, I MISS SAYING THAT!)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: