Guys are jerks. If you argue with him, you're hard headed. If you're quiet, you don't care. If you call him, you're too clingy. If he calls you, he says you should be happy. If you don't love him, he'll try to win you over. If you do love him, he leaves. If you don't have sex with him, you're a tease. If you do, you're easy. If you cheat on him, he breaks it off because he had no other choice. If he cheats, he wants another chance.

I'm not even upset, hurt or angry anymore. I'm just tired. I'm tired of putting in more effort than I receive. I'm tired of holding on for nothing. I'm tired of believing all your lies. I'm tired of you proving me wrong every time. I'm tired of getting my hopes up and then being disappointed again.

I hate it when people say that I've changed, maybe I've just stopped faking happiness. You can't break a girl whose already broken, you can't hurt a girl whose already dead inside.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: