Someone Like You

Recent Song On Play: Wonderwall (Acoustic)- Oasis

This serenity, the hope and tranquility you've given me,
Just by seeing you, lay so peacefully next to me,
Will you run with me for a while? Forget the world and just sit down with a smile?

Wear it on your face, leave me bits of trace,
Let me chase you, let me be right behind,
By the noon we'll be strolling hand in hand, let the rays of sunlight blind us,
Isn't it beautiful?
This beats the heck out of any prize or jewel,
The only goodbye is the gentle peck before we end the night,
Oh, future lover, will you be everything I had hoped you will be?
For I will love you from time to time. Who you were, who you are and who you will become.

P.S. I have so many things I want to blog about, but the internet connection's just too slow to catch up with the upcoming posts I have in line. Oh, dear ol' internet connection, why can't you compromise and just make my cyberlife a little more at ease?

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: