Synchronize

Recent Song On Play: All We Ever Needed- Rush Of Fools

Everything is always easier said than done. We can have all the right theories in our brain but if we have no idea how to execute it then it's pretty much useless. What's hard is when you know how to do it, you're equipped with knowing how to do all this things, but you seem pretty helpless with all the information.

The funny thing is, if we try too hard, we will most likely fail at the attempt. I learned these days that when I try too hard not to fail, I mess everything up. I get too caught up into thinking not to fail, but I actually let my guard down into doing what really matters and get carried away. I failed anyway.

I really can't deny it, I am who I am. I'm not that smooth type of girl. I run into things, I trip, I spill food. I say stupid things... I really don't have it all together. I'm like most girls, I hate failing. But what I hate more than failing is not having the courage to even try. Taking chances. It's true, though. Maybe that's what we all need to do. We don't need to see the whole staircase. Sometimes all we need to do is take the first step.



keep the faith
xoxox

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: