Get To Know You

THIS POST IS DEDICATED TO FRANS, MY DAD, ON HIS 58TH BIRTHDAY.

Funny how the person I could relate to the most is the one who is so distant from me. A hardworking, immature yet witty man, the person I call my Dad. There's not much I can say about this guy, since I don't really know him in real life. Having to live with two different parents every now and then is not really a walk in the park. But there's always a little part of him I carry with me wherever. Isn't it weird how people spend time looking for money and when you've had the money, you come searching for time? I miss my father, that's all. It's useless having to wish if I could have life any other way. My life works this way for a purpose. There's a lot you lack and a lot you miss in my growth, Dad, but I love you regardless.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: