Go My Own Way

Have you ever wanted to stop living? Don't get me wrong into thinking I'm too emo on this one. I don't mean suicidal. Just to stop. Run away some place and start fresh. Like everything is not right anymore and you just want to be happy again. Your mind is so occupied that you don't know how to be unhappy. How to stop all the drama. Then you smile... Trying so hard to ease the pain. Happy, just in a sad way. We're all actors somehow. We know how to fake a smile. And only the true friends know when we really mean it or when we hide something. The thing is, we're always afraid of changes when we need it. Some changes cause goodbyes and we're just afraid to part. It gets harder though; goodbyes. But when it's time to part, you just do it. You force yourself to get up. You force yourself to put one foot before the other and darn it, you refuse to let it get to you. You fight. Cry. Then go about the business of living. That's how it needs to be done. Not feeling sorry for yourself. Just believe you can do it on your own. Just go your own way.

I gotta leave, but I'll miss you.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: