"...alive but barely breathing"


Just in case you're wondering why I haven't blogged in a while, it's because there's so many things in my mind that I can't even pour it out one by one on a post, I might have to make a new blog for all of my thoughts. Everyone has gone through those days where they feel a mixed up emotion that they can't describe. It's angst and excitement and disappointment, all wrapped into one. So that's exactly why I put the title as "Alive but Barely Breathing," it's because my blog is still very much active, I just don't know how to put it into words one by one. Nowadays every time I write, I write and just save it, just to pour my heart out and not share it to the world. Some of them are too honest and sincere that it scares me sometimes, like how you feel when you're about to confess the truth to someone, something that bothers you for a while... But then you just kept it to yourself, because you know that truth hurts too. And if it's someone you love, even if it's the truth- the cold hard truth- will you still tell them; fully realizing that it can hurt them? I don't wanna risk it, but I don't think I can bear the strain of keeping it to myself anymore.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: