Better Days

No one is a fan of growing old, I guess why it terrifies me so much is because it may actually result to even a much harder situation at some point; of saying goodbye. At the age of 20, I am blessed to witness a lot of changes, opportunities & experiences in my life. I have always depend on my own independence, that happiness is a lot easier to be created by myself. One thing that I learn this year is that if I wanna go fast, I can go there alone-- but if I wanna reach my destination or even further, I have to go together. After all, we're all social creatures, we need other people as well, no matter how good you do it alone, at some point in life, you will need help. A very easy example is to see life as running on a track. If you run alone, you'll run fast. But if at some point you fall, you have no one to pick you up. That's why if you plan to go further, don't let go the people who have always been there for you, your family, the real friends and all people who have always believed in you. I am not a person who goes to the most hip hang out places, neither am I a person of a lot of friends. But what matters is that people around me are the most supportive human beings, and to me that's more than enough. So it really is a blessing to be surrounded by such outstanding people, to learn from beautiful minds. Cause you can be at the top, but it can be a very lonely place as well. And what is riches, what is fame; when you don't even feel the same? When there's nothing that you lack, but you don't know the person looking back. Lost the person who sees you through, even the lights can be blinding too.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: